Monday, August 2, 2010

PhotoViewer Application in WPF

For one of my touch applications, I was looking for a photo viewer control. After googling sometime, I got a few photo viewers. However, none of the viewer seems good for touch application. Eventually, I tried to develop a photo viewer control by myself. The control will work with non-touch application too. I am uploading the non-touch version here.

The photo viewer control will load a collection of photos as a thumbnail and will display a photo depending on the selection from thumbnail. The user can navigate in collection by two buttons. The following image shows the appearance of the photo viewer control.



The development of the control is plain and simple. You can use this control by minimum effort. You need to set the path of the photo directory in the load event of PhotoStack class.

You can download the source code from here.

Hope this help!

1 comment:

Luiey said...

Where the SC man? I wanna try to use it..lol